SBI Recruitment 2018 – Apply Online for 8301 Junior Associate Posts. Online Applications are invited by State Bank of India from 20 Jan 2018 to 10 Feb 2018 for 8301 vacancies.
|Organisation||State Bank of India|
|Post||Junior Associate (sales & Support Customer)|
|Start Date||20 Jan 2018|
|Last Date||10 Feb 2018|
|Pay Scale||₹ 11765 – 31450/- Per Month|
Not below 20 years and not above 28 years as on 01.01.2018 i.e candidates must have been born not earlier than 02.01.1990 and not later than 01.01.1998 (both days inclusive)
Application Fee :
SC/ST/PWD/XS – 100/- (Intimation Charges only) & General and OBC – 600/- (App. Fee including intimation charges)
Qualifications: (As on 01.01.2018)
Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
Candidates having integrated dual degree (IDD) certificate should ensure that the date of passing the IDD is on or before 01.01.2018.
- The date of passing eligibility examination will be the date appearing on the mark sheet/certificate or provisional certificate issued by the University/Institute. In case the result of a particular examination is posted on the website of the University/ Institute, a certificate issued by the appropriate authority of the University/Institute indicating the date on which the result was posted on the website will be taken as the date of passing.
- Matriculate Ex-servicemen, who have obtained the Indian Army Special Certificate of Education or corresponding certificate in the Navy or Air Force, after having completed not less than 15 years of service in Armed Forces of the Union are also eligible for the post. Such certificates should be dated on or before 01.01.2018.
Selection Process :
The selection process will consist of on-line test (preliminary & main examination) and test of specified opted local language.
How to Apply :
- Candidates will be required to register themselves online through Bank’s website https://bank.sbi/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/careers – Recruitment of Junior Associates.
- After registration candidates are required to pay the requisite application fee through online mode by using debit card/credit card/Internet Banking.
- Candidates should have valid email ID and mobile no. which should be kept active till the declaration of results. It will help him/her in getting call letter/advices etc. by email/SMS.
- Transaction charges for online payment, if any, will be borne by the candidates.
- There is also a provision to reprint the e-Receipt and Application form containing fee details, at later stage. (Advertisement No. CRPD/CR/2017-18/10)