1. The candidates must read the rules and regulations carefully.
2. Incomplete application form shall not be accepted.
3. Since the application is online, the information submitted by the candidates shall be presumed to be right for entrance in the exam, but subsequently, if the candidate is selected, he/she shall be considered for appointment when he/she submits all the required original documents to the concerned officer.
4. If, at any time, it comes to the notice that the candidate did not possess the required qualifications at the time of filling the application form, his/her application shall be cancelled at any stage of the selection process even though he/she may have been selected.
5. Merely indicating in the application form any special Class
(SC/St/BC/MBC/WBC) while he/she does not belong to that class shall not entitle the candidate for employment and any wrong information shall be treated as misconduct and his/her application can be cancelled at any stage of detection of the false information.
6. Before joining as probationers, the selected candidates have to fulfill all the necessary formalities fixed by the bank and shall execute a Three years service bond with the concerned bank as per the guidelines. of the Cooperative Department.
7. Bond at the time of Appointment:- At the time of Appointment a Sum of Rs. 75,000/- as a Bond will be Signed by Assistant grade in case of resignation from service. Time Period for the said Bond is valid up to three Years from date of Appointment in case of selection in BSCB.
8. Probation period shall be of 1 year. Further, selected candidates will have to pass computer efficiency test within 1 year of probation period. Confirmation shall be done on successful completion of probation period.
9. For appointment, the selected candidates before joining duty shall complete the necessary formalities decided by the bank which includes the candidate‟s
9.medical test, police verification, personal guarantee and financial fidelity as decided by the bank.
10. Since the application is being sought online and no other documents have been sought at the time of application, the candidate has to ensure that they possess all the qualifications for the post applied for. The candidate shall appear in the
exam at his/her own responsibility, merely appearing in the examination does not entail right of selection .
11. Fees once paid shall not be refunded.
12. For any litigation, the area of jurisdiction shall be Patna and corresponding District Central Cooperative Bank.
13. Candidate shall not be allowed to appear in the online examination without the call letter and stipulated documents mentioned on it.
14. The name of the candidate or his/her father/husband and the Date of Birth shall be indicated in the application form as it appears in the 10th Class mark sheet/certificate as well as on the valid Identity Card. Any change/alteration
found will subject to cancellation of the candidature.
15. The examination is being conducted as per the orders of Registrar, Cooperative Societies, Bihar issued under Rule 39 of the Bihar Cooperative Societies Rules. In case any dispute relating to the selection process arises, the decision of the
Registrar, Cooperative Societies, Bihar, shall be final.
16. Candidates will have to visit BSCB website for downloading call letters for online test. Intimation for downloading call letter will also be sent through email/SMS. Once the candidate clicks the relevant link, he/she can access the window to download the call letter. The candidate is required to use (i)
Registration Number/Roll Number (ii) Password/Date of Birth for downloading
the call letter. Candidate needs to affix recent recognizable photograph on the
call letter, preferably the same as provided during registration, and appear at
the examination centre with (i) Call Letter (ii) Photo Identity Proof as stipulated
in clause D (Identity Verification at Page 8) above and also specified in the call
letter, and photocopy of the same Photo Identity Proof as brought in original.
17 CANDIDATES REPORTING LATE i.e. 30 minutes after the reporting time specified on the call letter for Examination will not be permitted to take the examination. The possibility for occurrences of some problem in administration
of the examination cannot be ruled out completely which may impact test delivery and/or result from being generated. In that event, every effort will be made to rectify such problem, which may include movement of candidates, delay in test. Conduct of re-exam is at the absolute discretion of test conducting body. Candidates will not have any claim for a re-test. Candidates
not willing to move or not willing to participate in the delayed process of testdelivery shall be summarily rejected form the process.
18. Decision of BSCB in all matters relating to recruitment will be final and binding on the candidate. No correspondence or personal enquiries shall be entertained by The BSCB in this behalf.
19 If the examination is held in more than one session, the scores across various sessions will be equated to adjust for slight differences in difficulty level of different test batteries used across sessions. More than one session may be required if the node capacity is less or some technical disruption takes place at any center or for any candidate.
20 .The BSCB would be analyzing the responses (answers) of individual candidates
with those of other candidates to detect patterns of similarity of right and
wrong answers. If, in the analytical procedures adopted by BSCB in this regard,
it is inferred/concluded that the responses have been shared and scores
obtained are not genuine/valid, BSCB reserves the right to cancel the
candidature of the concerned candidates and the result of such candidates will
21 Instances for providing incorrect information and/or process violation by a
candidates For selection in the Bihar State Cooperative Bank Ltd. and any of
the 11 Cooperative banks mentioned, the preferences should be
indicated at the time of submitting the application. Successful candidates shall
be selected on the basis of merit, preferences and vacancies in the banks.